Videos of Scholarly Lectures
- “The Rise of the Literary Annual, Powerful Femininity, and Beautiful Books,” Exhibit & Talk at The Book Club of California, San Francisco, Feb 22, 2016 (Video Available)
- Digital Pedagogy in the Humanities interview for MLA Commons with all editors, Katherine D. Harris, Jentery Sayers, Rebecca Frost Davis, Matthew K. Gold, Nov 2015
- CSU Academic Senate Plenary: An Update on the First Months of the California Open Educational Resources Council, May 2014
- “Digitizing our Feminist Selves: Remediating the ‘Archive’ with Feminist Digital Interventions,” Oct 2012 (Video Available)
- “Original to Digital Surrogates: Using Rare Books in Student-Driven Digital Projects” co-presented with Danelle Moon (Director, Special Collections, King Library, SJSU), Rare Book & Manuscript Pre-Conference Panel, “Future of Discussion and Outreach,” June 2012.
- Co-Presenter with Jentery Sayers, NITLE Seminar on Digital Pedagogy (online), March 27, 2012.
- Invited Speaker, “Supple Vocabulary for Digital Scholarly Editions,” London Seminar in Digital and Textual Scholarship, King’s College, University of London, Feb 2012. (see video)
- Seminar Leader, “The Undergraduate Voice in the Digital Classroom,” ThatCampPedagogy, Vassar College, Oct 2011. [Article on event, Chronicle of Higher Education.]
- Webinar Roundtable Discussion: “Teaching Writing as an Information Act,” with Mark C. Marino (USC), Elizabeth Losh (UC San Diego), Dave Parry (UT Dallas), sponsored by Digital Media & Learning, February 28, 2011.
Videos of Teaching Lectures
My YouTube Channels: TechnoLiterature and Katherine D. Harris)