- triproftri blog posts have been cited in Debates in the Digital Humanities (see Brier & Waltzer articles), Teaching Transatlanticism, Virtual Victorians, The Great Mistake, Defining Digital Humanities, as well as ongoing online conversations in The Chronicle of Higher Education, Digital Humanities Now, H-Net, Inside Higher Ed, and colleagues’ blog posts on literary research, pedagogy, digital archives. See the pingbacks at the conclusion of each post.
- Interviewed by Kristin Cornelius for Digital Humanities Master’s Thesis, CSU Northridge, April 2012. [Interview became part of 4Humanities campaign]
- Contributor, “Social Media and Book History: #SHARP11 and Twitter” by George Williams. Prof Hacker. Chronicle of Higher Education (29 July 2011)
- Interviewed for “What Are Your English Students Reading Right Now,” by Meredith Nudo Online Education Database (25 May 2011)
- Collaborative learning assignment, “Twitter Meets the Breakfast Club” by David Silver. Chronicle of Higher Education (8 May 2011)
- Interviewed for article, “Absent Students Want to Attend Traditional Classes via Webcam” by Jeffrey Young. Chronicle of Higher Education (30 Jan 2011).
- Press Reference for Google “Apps to School Bus Tour” (Sept 2008)
- Profiled by Ellen Brown for regular column, “How I Got Started,” in Fine Books & Collections Magazine for my extensive rare book collection of literary annuals and other 19th/20th-century ephemera.